Earlham College, an independent, residential college, aspires to provide the highest-quality undergraduate education in the liberal arts, including the sciences, shaped by the distinctive perspectives of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers).
• Earlham is among the 40 select Colleges That Change Lives.
• We are 15th for diversity among all liberal arts colleges, according to BestColleges.com.
• According to U.S. News and World Report, Earlham ranks 4th in the nation for the percentage of international students on campus.
• With The EPIC Advantage, Earlham is one of the only institutions in the country to offer a funded internship or research experience to all students.
• In the last 10 years, Earlhamites have won 26 Fulbright awards and 12 Watson Fellowships — two of the most prestigious grants for international study.
Academic Programs and Resources
• More than 40 courses of study
• General Education Program builds skills in critical thinking and communication
• Opportunities for student-faculty collaborative research
For a list of programs, please visit http://earlham.edu/academics/